Intro to SQL and RDBMS
Heure et lieu
À propos de l'événement
Join RBK for an evening lecture on SQL and relational database management systems (RDBMS). In this lecture, you will learn what SQL and RDBMS are, who uses it, when it is used, and, most importantly, how it is used. We will then break down the basics of querying and joining. Next, we will introduce NoSQL RDBMS and contrast the differences in functionality between the two commonly used types of RDBMS.The lecture will conclude with a brief live demonstration on how to make a table in SQL, query and join and two tables, and discuss SQL's built-in functions. All in all, this lecture will show you how and why SQL has become so incredibly ubiquitous to all manners of business since its creation in 1970.
This workshop is geared towards beginner data scientists, engineers, and analysts interested in learning the basics of SQL
What You Will Learn:
- What SQL is
- How and when it is used
- What a relational database management system does
- The differences between SQL and NoSQL
- Basic querying
How to Prepare:
- Have the Zoom Client for Video Meetings installed well before the webinar begins: https://zoom.us/download
- 2 Hours – 4:00pm - 6:00pm Tn Time
- Link to join the workshop will be provided to you once you RSVP.