top of page

Groupe de RBK | Tunisia

Public·28 membres

Sturm Graz v Lille live online 7 March 2024 Today

Highlights and livestreams of UEFA Europa Conference League 2023/24 football fixture between Sturm Graz and Lille. Best place to watch the 07.03.2024 match ...

Posted at 79' Attempt blocked. Teemu Pukki (Norwich City) right footed shot from the right side of the box is blocked. Assisted by Emiliano Buendía. BookingPosted at 78' Alexander Tettey (Norwich City) is shown the yellow card for hand ball. Posted at 78' Hand ball by Alexander Tettey (Norwich City). Posted at 77' Youri Tielemans (Leicester City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 77' Foul by Tom Trybull (Norwich City). A legends charity match staged at the Aviva Stadium last year raised 748,000 euros for the Sean Cox Rehabilitation Trust. Cox and his family were guests of Premier League leaders Liverpool at Anfield for the victory over Manchester City five months ago. Klopp said before the game that the assault that resulted in the serious injuries to the Reds fan was "the lowest point" of his time at the club. Italian fan Simone Mastrelli was sentenced to three and a half years in prison after pleading guilty to assault. The Hornets, who dropped into the bottom three for the first time since 28 February in midweek, started the day level on points with 17th spot knowing a positive result could keep them up. But they were 3-0 down after 33 minutes and, despite pulling back two goals, finish a terrible campaign 19th in the table following a 20th defeat. Arsenal scored with their first three attempts on target, Aubameyang getting the first with a penalty after Craig Dawson's clumsy foul on Alexandre Lacazette inside the opening minute. In their last match, against Everton, they conceded really late to deny them a chance of rising to 18th place and this time they will want to defend better. It has been a tough season for the side on their return to the top league and right now their fate is not entirely in their hands; Villa have to rely on other results for their survival and a massively negative goal difference isn’t helping either. This was Chelsea's first away Premier League draw this season - the Blues had won seven and lost three of their 10 previous games on the road this term. Chelsea have scored more goals in 11 Premier League away games this season (25) than they managed on the road in the whole of 2018-19 (24). Azpilicueta has scored three goals in his last 11 games in all competitions for Chelsea, as many as he had in his previous 118. Here we have a match in the second division in Costa Rica where the home team Santa Rosa play at home in the return game against Curridabat. The first match ended in a draw 1-1 and it is very rare that these clubs win. But the home team is a little more stable at home than the guests are away. Moreover the home team has 4 draws in the last 5 games they played. The away team has 4 draws in 6 games as well. Both teams are fighting for survival and it is unlikely that they will let go easily. I think they will fight till the end will keep it level until 90 minutes. Ianis is an outstanding talent and that stage was made for him," said Gerrard. It's not just talent, it's fight. He wants to win. It was him who provided the magic and spark to get us back into the game. The first goal is outstanding - to cut in on his left foot, which I think is his weak one. Rangers travel to Portugal next Wednesday with an advantage that would have been unthinkable after an hour at Ibrox on Thursday. Leicester were brushed aside with dismissive ease in both contests against Man City and Liverpool, though having rested a whole host of his first choice players in their subsequent fixture at West Ham, Brendan Rodgers will hope that his team will have enough in terms of quality and freshness to leave their double-dose of disappointment behind. Bnei Yehuda will host Hapoel Kfar Saba for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the hosts are small favorites on the home field. Bnei Yehuda have better results in this campaign. They are currently on the 1st place with 34 points. However, Bnei Yehuda is not very good team. I think, this will not be an easy task for the hosts. Also, we have Hapoel Kfar Saba who's is one of the outsiders in this relegation group. They are currently on the 5th place with 26 points. The visitors have big fluctuations. Nevertheless, they have a chance to fighting for all three points. I make this bet here by comparing how these two teams fared in their away games at Lori, Shirak played there first and were down from the first half 1-0 on the scoreboard and did not have a great game but took advantage of the small height of the Lori keeper and scored a late goal with a long shot from near the penalty area a bit of a lofted ball which got past the keeper. But they did not impress me that much, they were much better at home where they defeated Ararat Yerevan and also Noah recently. United are the only team to take points off Liverpool this season, drawing 1-1 at Old Trafford, and Berbatov believes they can cause problems for Juergen Klopp's relentless side who have a 14-point lead at the top of the table. Liverpool are so far ahead in terms of points and the way they play football," the Bulgarian said. But it's true that I was very satisfied with how things went because I believe we learned how to become a team, at times a team that shone, but a team that was effective and competitive, and a team that in general was showing why Arsenal signed me. I believe we achieved that and we just needed to make that final step. From talk of a new contract to the sack in a matter of weeksThis season, theoretically, we also began well and I had the feeling - and so did the club - that the achievements of the previous season were valued and we were now looking to how we could develop together, even to the point where they were looking to offer a renewed contract. Of all things he's been struck down ill now," the Norwegian said. He's been off for two or three days – three days probably – so that's not beneficial. That's probably set him back quite a bit. Solksjaer had given Pogba, who has been sidelined for two and a half months with an ankle injury, permission to attend his brother Florentin's wedding in France on Friday. Isloch Minsk started this season with two wins in a row but after that, they lost twice against FK Sluck and Dinamo Brest. They scored 5 goals and conceded six in this season. Of course they won two games at home and they are favorite here to pick another one but I don't think that they will be able to beat Slavia here. The visitors lost only the first match of new season and after that they won against Bate and Brest. Two victories against Bate look well. I pick here an Asian handicap for Slavia and I think they are able to win this match This was a colourless, uninspired performance. Yes, Spurs were lacking two world-class players in Son and Kane but this was an approach that lacked the ambition and passion usually associated with a game of this magnitude and by the time they raised a gallop Leipzig had grabbed control. Indeed, if there is one silver lining among the clouds it is that the final scoreline could have been far more damaging and Spurs are actually still in with a chance despite their inferiority. SK Sturm Graz vs Lille live score, H2H and lineups SK Sturm Graz Lille live score (and video online live stream) starts on 7 Mar 2024 at 17:45 UTC time at Merkur Arena stadium, Graz city, Austria in UEFA ... However undeserved this point might be, Palace were a completely different side in the last minutes and snatched an unlikely point at the death. Player ratings: Crystal Palace: (4-3-3) Guaita 6 Kelly 5, Tomkins 5, Dann 5, Riedewald 5; Kouyate 5, Milivojevic ,5 McArthur 5 Ayew 5, Benteke 5, Zaha 7 Brighton: (4-3-3) Ryan 6; Montoya 8, Webster 6, Dunk 6, Burn 6; Mooy 7, Bissouma 7, Propper 7; Trossard 7, Maupay 7, Gross 6 Man of the Match: Martin Montoya, Brighton It may be odd to name a right-back as the player of the match, but the Spaniard was electric going forwards, constantly a threat be it crossing or at the back post and stretching the play, but he was also solid in showing Zaha the line, and he was very unfortunate that the Ivorian pulled out some genius from the top drawer to level the scores. Chelsea started in a 3-4-3 formation but switched to a 4-3-3 shape after 34 minutes when Jorginho replaced Emerson and sat at the base of a midfield trio. Cesar Azpilicueta moved to left-back and Fikayo Tomori played at right-backBut when Lampard changed his formation, Chelsea suddenly had Jorginho deeper and N'Golo Kante and Mateo Kovacic either side of him. Together they took control of the ball and the centre of the pitch, and also pushed back Arsenal's full-backs, who had played such a prominent role early on. Premier League clubs Liverpool, Tottenham and Bournemouth had initially furloughed staff, but reversed their decisions following criticism. The difference is we're running it as a business and we're running it the best way we believe will help it for the future," said Kensell. It's also about our staff. What we don't want is a raft of redundancies. We knew we'd get criticised as a result of it; what we're not going to do is take a different view on that. And players' names were replaced on the backs of shirts by 'Black Lives Matter' for the opening 12 games. Given that, Masters was asked about the Premier League's stance on similar protests and campaigns in future. He said the organisation had backed a centralised effort because of the "unique set of circumstances". I don't think it sets any particular precedent," he added. I think it is perfectly possible to support Black Lives Matter the sentiment without being seen to support any political organisation. Los Bermellones have conceded twice in all but one of their eight away matches but have scored in each of their last three, so we're tipping up a 2-1 success for Granada as they aim to get themselves back into the top half of the table. I think the players are certainly enjoying that points system and the fact that every test match counts for something . I think all players would be in favour of trying to finish that any way we can. Good morning Could there be a 'World Cup' style end to the Premier League season? Or will the title just be awarded to Liverpool? The debates continue to rage as European sport starts another week in lockdown. Fifa has established a working group to tackle the issues facing football as a result of the coronavirus pandemic. The group will look at the international fixture calendar, and issues around player contracts. Most deals expire on 30 June but, if restarted, many leagues could continue beyond that date in an attempt to finish their current campaigns. The group will also look at whether more funding is required to help clubs, players and governing bodies impacted. When you are managing 25 footballers and other people who you are in contact with every day, it is about finding the right words for everyone, telling them the truth. You have to say the bad things as well. Gattuso was also grateful to Ancelotti, who was sacked immediately after Napoli beat Genk to reach the last 16. Belshina Bobruisk will not stand the chance to lose in this game hence they will be much prepared to take down the away team at all cost to move away from the relegation zone they are in at the moment. Dinamo Brest also hasn't had it easy in its previous games lately. Belshina having many losing streaks will prefer either a win or draw to change the narrative. There will be few goals in this match and under 1.5 goals is likely in this game either ways the team supposed to win which will be the home team will score the winning goal. My tip is a double chance for the home side and a correct score of 1-0 is possible Sparta Prague vs Liverpool | Live Match Commentary - YouTube Sturm Graz vs Lille | Sparta Prague vs Liverpool | Europa Conference League ☞ Like, Comment and Share ☞ Subscribe for more videos: ... One of the clubs linked with a transfer to Pogba has been Juventus and plenty of Italian media outlets believe the defending Serie A champions will try to make a move in the summer. Juventus fans should dream, like those around the world, because if you don't dream you're dead. Raiola said when asked about the possibility of a move. On the CHCEC Cup rankings, it's no surprise that Slavia Prague is overwhelming the rest with the top spot with 61 points after 25 rounds. The distance this giant created with second-ranked team Viktoria Plzen is up to 8 points. Meanwhile, Baumit Jablonec is the third-ranked team, but only 53 points. As such, Slavia Prague has a great opportunity to finish in the top position after the first phase of the season. At the same time, it is a great advantage for teachers and coach Trpisovsky to enter the finals for the top 6 teams. Especially at home, Slavia Prague retains its inherent strength with 11 victories and only drew 1 match in a total of 11 matches played this season. It will be a huge psychological advantage for the Sinobo Stadium team to look forward to the welcome of Slavia Prague here. Metz will get their game against Reims on Saturday in the league one of France. This is the first game to see these teams play against each other. Metz fc is looking brighter in their performance than Reims which is not performing well this season. The hosts have surprised the whole world when they beat Monaco and also the likes of Lyon was also snatched the wins with this small team from lig 2. Reims is having too much draws than collecting all maximum points, they are lacking strikers but the defense is strong enough but he they are going to be devastated. Almeria will host Numancia for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the hosts are favorites on the home ground. Almeria is one of the ambitious teams in this campaign. They are currently on the 3rd place with 26 points. Almeria are undefeated in their last 5 matches. I think, the hosts will try to make a positive results. Perhaps, they want to stay in the race for direct promotion. Also, we have Numancia who's is also ambitious team. They are currently on the 5th place with 25 points. Guests are in solid shape. In any case, both teams want to get a positive result. However, Numancia is not very good team away from home. I think, the hosts will closer to victory. After all, the Premier League is a multiplex, and there are few more box-office managers in the world than Bielsa: a method actor in football’s theatre of the absurd" Marcelo Bielsa is coming. Jonathan Liew wonders what will happen next, in the Guardian. RETRO CORNER On this day in 2001, Roy Essandoh scores the goal that will ultimately mean for the rest of his life he will be greeted by what we’ll call ‘a certain type of person’ saying “What…the Roy Essandoh?” COMING UP The Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaampions! Yessir, here we are, the pointy end of the tournament. This loss was Chelsea’s second in four matches and another high scoring outcome involving their matches. In the last four matches, Chelsea’s matches have produced three goals or more and they have just one clean sheet. However, they will be glad to play at home, where they have won each of the last four and kept three clean sheets in the process. Even so, I don't think West Ham will have enough about them to take even a point away from City. I went with 3-0 last time, and I am going to stick with that scoreline this time too. Lawro's prediction: 3-0Katie's prediction: 4-3Lawro was speaking to BBC Sport's Chris Bevan. How did Lawro do last week?Last weekend, in the first part of the staggered winter break programme, Lawro got one correct result, with no exact scores, from three games for a total score of 10 points - so far. Did you know? Manchester City's De Bruyne has had a hand in six goals in six Premier League appearances against Newcastle, scoring two and assisting four. Cantwell: Norwich should have won this game and would have, if their defenders weren't such dunderheads. Having been told by the referee not to encroach in the penalty area, after Christoph Zimmermann suffered a rush of blood to the head and handled the ball, they completely ignored the instruction. If you are going to travel 6,000 miles for every game you might as well ensure you make history in the process. That's exactly what amateur side JS Saint-Pierroise - from the volcanic Indian Ocean island of Reunion - have done by reaching the last 32 of the French Cup. Reunion is a French overseas territory and, as such, its teams are eligible for the competition. On Saturday they will face SAS Epinal, becoming only the second overseas team to reach this stage after Guiana side ASC Le Geldar. SK Sturm Graz - Lille OSC: Live Stream & on TV today Lille OSC is an upcoming Football event that takes place on Mar 07 at 11:15 PM. You can livestream SK Sturm Graz vs. Lille OSC on Sony Liv. Event details. Wolves have only lost one of their last seven home league games. Newcastle United have lost their last three league games conceding nine goals. Newcastle United have lost three of their last four away league games. Wolverhampton Wanderers start the weekend in seventh place and six points behind the final Champions League place. But if they don't achieve promotion, they will have to cut spending significantly in the third season - by possibly selling players or assets - to bring them under the £39m limit. You can lose £39m over three years in the Championship but it's clearly not stopping clubs - a points deduction is a slap on the wrist," said Sharpe. The EFL said that it has "demonstrated that appropriate action will be taken in accordance with our regulations when breaches are identified". Holstein Kiel will host Stuttgart for this fixture of the league. I think, the visitors want to get all three points. Stuttgart is one of the ambitious teams in this campaign. True, in last game Stuttgart lost 2-1 against weak When. In any case, they have great motivation to make a positive result. Also, we have Holstein Kiel who's is very average team in this season. Perhaps, the hosts will try to provide a strong resistance. In any case, this will not be an easy task. So, the visitors lost on the previous match and do not wish to make the same mistake this time as well. My pick - Stuttgart to win. To do that you need to be fully confident, you know, 'I'm gay, I'm playing professional sport'. View more on instagramFormer Norwich and Nottingham Forest striker Fashanu was the first male English professional to come out as gay while still playing in 1990. He took his own life in 1998. Watford captain Troy Deeney told the Grounded with Louis Theroux podcast recently that once one player comes out "there will be loads", adding there is "probably one gay or bi person in every football team". The Yorkshire side looked to have grabbed the lead through Lys Mousett in the 28th minute but the goal was ruled out after a VAR review found the slimmest of margins for offside. Moments after the incident, both sets of supporters expressed their opposition to VAR in a loud, united chant, while United fans also adopted the 'It's not football any more' anthem that has become a familiar refrain at various games. Then on Thursday, Inter Milan's Europa League victory over Ludogorets was played behind closed doors at San Siro Stadium. This weekend's games at Lazio, Napoli, Lecce and Cagliari will go ahead with supporters as normal, but Sampdoria's match on Monday is yet to be decided upon. How Italian football is dealing with the outbreakVictory for Lazio against Bologna would move them to the top of the table, two points above defending champions Juve, who have won the last eight titles. Shakhtyor Soligorsk will host Neman Grodno for this fixture of the league. I believe, the hosts are strong favorites in this game. Shakhtyor are more ambitious team in this league. They probably will try to get all the points in this game. However, this is a very unpredictable league at the start of the new season. I expect, the visitors will try to provide a strong resistance. Also, we have Neman who's is very average team in this league. True, in previous game Neman is won 2-0 against Vitebsk. No doubt, the visitors have a very difficult task. Nevertheless, my pick - Newman to win. Sturm Graz vs Lille stream and TV listings Sturm Graz vs Lille - March 7, 2024 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. Former England forward Dion Dublin is glad the issue is being addressed, but wants someone "at the top of the tree" to bring about change. The government need to teach black kids white history, and white kids black history," Dublin told Football Focus. Kids are not born racist. It is learned behaviour from the people you are around, and the families you live with. They are taught it and they hear it and they see it. We were annoyed but we quickly let it go. We changed focus quickly towards tomorrow's match," said Ten Hag. A win would ensure top place in the group for Ajax, who have 10 points from five games, but a draw could see them usurped by Chelsea and finish second. Defeat to Valencia could even see last year's semi-finalists exit the competition, should Chelsea beat Lille in the other group match. Sturm Graz v Lille LIVE 7. 3. 2024 | Football Follow Sturm Graz v Lille 7. 3. 2024 live - livescore, preview, H2H stats, latest results and more information on Flashscore. Sheffield United and West Ham were well matched in their early season encounter in London, sharing the spoils after a keenly contested 1-1 draw in the capital, though we think the Blades have the tools to carve out a victory in the return fixture on Friday. We have players with experience but also younger players," said Frank Lampard ahead of the game. They have to understand about the mindset levels. A big part of my job tomorrow (Tuesday) is we need to be at our maximum. We must make sure every detail is ticked in both games. We cannot get caught up in moments. And yes, this is former Newcastle left-back Olivier Bernard ‘bantering off’ Everton keeper Jordan Pickford. ZERO: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer For a little while, it seemed like Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s main strategy as Manchester United manager was to ensure they acted like a big, successful team, even if at least one of those things was quite patently untrue.

À propos

Bienvenue dans le groupe ! Vous pouvez communiquer avec d'au...
bottom of page